Image Map

Monday, March 23, 2015

Interactive Spring Lapbook Craft

This packet includes everything you need to make a colorful interactive lap book for Spring and/or Easter. 18 templates included. 


Foldables are simple enough for younger grades to cut and glue (grades 1 and 2 may need assistance with cutting), and engaging enough for the older grades to have a blast with this activity.

Spring Foldables Include:
Flowers: Can, Have, Need
SPRING Acrostic Poem
Once Again Poem
Spring Venn-Diagram
Booklet: My Favorite Spring Activities
Booklet: I am going to "bee" helpful this spring by...
Tab Booklet: The Smells of Spring, The Sights of Spring, The Sounds of Spring,
Petal: I enjoy...
Spring 3 page Q&A

Easter Foldables Include:
Basket with Easter eggs
Bunnies: Can, Have, Need
EASTER Acrostic Poem
The Easter Bunny Poem
Easter Venn-Diagram
Booklet: For Lent I'm Giving Up...
Booklet: My Favorite Easter Memory
Tab Booklet: Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Sunday
Petal: I enjoy...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!